atc’s alliance with the automobile dealers association of greater philadelphia (adagp) provides graduates with employment opportunities at 180 new car and truck franchises within the five county area. in addition, the school has working relationships with several independent and privately owned repair facilities.
at atc, our job isn’t finished until your career starts. we don’t stop at providing you with the education necessary for success; we facilitate the hiring process that will help to place you in a lucrative and rewarding position upon your graduation (although job placement isn’t guaranteed).
our career service department partners with employers within the automotive, collision, diesel, hi-performance, and marine industries, and these relationships that we’ve forged help us send job-ready graduates into the workforce year after year.
atc’s career service department also provides these services:
- informs students of available employment services.
- assists students seeking part-time employment during their enrollment.
- conducts career development seminars focusing on job search techniques, résumé and cover letter writing, and interviewing and job retention skills.
- interviews graduating students during their final term to ascertain their need for employment services.
- contacts prospective employers, reviews graduates’ résumés, and assists in scheduling employment interviews.
- assists students in obtaining letters of recommendation.
- maintains a listing of employment opportunities.
- surveys alumni to determine the nature of their positions and the success of their training.